Are we a good match?
I'm THÉO, Ottawa’s premier off-campus university residence. I'm one of a kind, and inside my walls, you will find a community of students who live, eat, study, mix and play. I’m just steps away from ByWard Market, shopping malls, and uOttawa main campus.
University is a major milestone that will aid your professional and social life in so many ways. You want to do something with your life. You need living conditions that will let you reach your goal. That's what I'm all about... convenience under one roof!
Why you should choose me, THÉO.
Simple, I value you and your lifestyle.
- I respect your privacy. I am your home away from home.
- My study rooms are spectacular — whether quiet, humming lightly or truly dynamic—to fit your style or your mood.
- Relieve all your stress by hitting my gym or shooting some hoops in my basketball court.
- You can express your creativity in my art and music rooms.
- My blistering fast WIFI is there for research and for leisure. (Who else has a Netflix binge watching issue?)
- Your safety is paramount. My security cameras and 24/7 staff on site make me a very secure residence, without ever intruding on your privacy.
- And you can chat with me. My THÉO team is available about anytime.
- Running late for class? We got you covered! Printers on site, café to grab a bite on the go and bike rental to get you there!
What I offer
I'm your dream place to study hard and play hard
No transportation needed to go to uOttawa. Living at THÉO means you're just a few hundred metres from the main campus. Less than 550 m to be exact, but who’s counting. Need to go somewhere? Ottawa enjoys an efficient transit system. There are buses on both Rideau and King Edward (you live right at that corner) and the new light-rail transit system (LRT) has a station right on the campus.
Getting around on a bike is cool in Ottawa and will help you reach your fitness goal. I have on site BICYCLE rental exclusively for THÉOmates.
Careers at THÉO
Do you like my style so much that you would like to work for me? If so, I would love to hear from you. Hey, maybe we will turn out to be a great work match!
Got a question? I have an answer! If not now, very soon